What are the benefits of doing a detox?
Fast food, alcohol, stress from work and travel, lack of proper sleep and many other factors make up life in the 21st century. We regularly put ourselves through intolerable stresses and it’s no wonder that sometimes the body breaks down. How many people actually achieved what was needed from their last holiday – a break from the norm. Many people actually drink and eat more on holiday (which of course is not good for you, although could be said to be good for the soul!). A detox will help to break the cycle of excess and may lead to a considerably more healthy lifestyle.
In our own surroundings, finding the inspiration to get healthy can be almost impossible. Listed below are some of the benefits that you can achieve by following a detox programme for just a few days. At Absolute Sanctuary in Koh Samui, Thailand, we offer detox courses designed to give you the chance to get away from the daily grind and rejuvenate yourself.
Some of the benefits of a detox course:
- Safe and effective weight loss: as toxin levels decrease and the body becomes more chemically balanced your metabolic rate increases and by the second day of your detox you can feel your biochemistry normalizing and your excess weight dropping off naturally.
- Clearer and more radiant skin: as toxins are flushed out of your body, your pores become unblocked and your skin breathes better causing your face to glow.
- Improved blood circulation.
- Improved energy levels: as your metabolic rate improves and hormones stabilise your energy levels will naturally improve.
- Healthier digestion and improved regularity of bowel movements: as you undergo our cleanse, your body’s ability to absorb and process nutrients and speed up your elimination system. You will be amazed at how flat your belly is and how calm it feels after your detox.
Brighter eyes: dark circles under the eyes and bloodshot eyes are a sign of toxicity. As toxins gets eliminated from your body, your eyes will naturally go white and brighten. By day 2 of your detox you will find your eyes shining.
Wellbeing Holiday Resorts Include:
Absolute Sanctuary Resort,
Como Shambhala Resort,
Chiva-Som Health Resort,
Maldives Cocoa Island Resort, Longevity Wellness Resort, Pangkor Laut Resort, Parrot Cay Ayurvedic Resort.
Find us at:
Wellbeing Holidays Limited
8 The Glebe
Call us now on: 01892 824647
09.30 - 17.30 Monday to Friday
11.00 - 17.00 Saturdays
(Closed Bank Holidays and Public Holidays)